3.19.2012

snippets of reality

i thought you guys would like to know more about my sister and i, so i went through all of our old photos from the past few years and this is what i gathered....
my wonderful grandmother and great aunt from italia :)
take a step outside and fill your lungs with the pristine air. no one really pays attention to their breath, its just an everyday thing. but if you focus on expanding your chest and releasing out of your nose, your body feels a natural high. this is just one of the small things we humans forget about during our sped up western lives. so just breath and remember each day is only lived once. 

peace&love
<3 gi

“I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.”
― Jimi Hendrix
Follow the young and the braless