4.03.2012

the male counterpart

we are all looking for the [special] one... i guess. i mean i just don't want to be alone [even though i know i can count on my twin and her boyfriend letting me live in their crib in the futurity]. thank god my mom's ovum split in two, or i'd probably be alone for the rest of my life!
anywho, here's my inspiration board for the so-called ONE...

[a pic explaining the basics]
************************************
requirements listend below, with an exemplary picta:
 an innovative mind

 recklessness

 maturity? 
[nah, just one who can maintain his sense of style]

i mean... its bob 

silliness 

adventuresome  

swag on swag on swag 

comical 

 brains [in a phrenological sense]

some more swag 

cheel  

right brained 

must have had swag at age 1 

stays active

if i were to choose two well-rounded men that embody all these trait...these are the guys i'm talkin about.
they're a perfect match for me and gi.

well that's wasssssup
love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.
chi

[had to add some comical street art]
Follow the young and the braless