7.26.2012

goddess or savage?

HELLO
WORLD!!!!!
this post is from me and chichis birthday last week.
we decided to just have lots of beautiful goddesses over 
and sprinkle them with fairy dust [glitter] and bindis!
chichi got cranky after a while as usual
but then i gave her a treat and she was CHIELLIN.
i hung out with my good friend mr. bodhisattva while he was makin moves on getting enlightened and what not.
then after a while of feelin his good vibes, I'm pretty sure i became enlightened too!
he told me to stop searching and creating expectations and start
DISCOVERING! and so i did. 
and through his wise words, i met all these wonderful gypsies who made my summer full of wonder and adventure. 
 not only did my gypsies teach me a lot this summer, but so did the lovely woman below. 
full of energy
and strength.
because of all these women, i ultimately learned that we must stay

forever beautiful savages.