1.06.2012

acid

I bought myself this acid wash jacket for christmas off ebay for super cheap. I never understood the wonders of ebay until last year when I bought a knuckle ring for three dollars and free shipping. Ever since, I've become an aggressive ebay addict. A few of my favorite sellers are fashiondiggers, mintmallstore, thriftwares, janelle p, falcon vintage & american archive. These sellers have online ebay stores and sell iconic vintage pieces starting at $10. So I highly recommend that you make an account and start bidding. It will revolutionize your passion for online shopping. 

 dress; motel rocks. jacket; ebay. gloves; urban outfitters. tights; urban outfitters. socks; american apparel. boots; steve madden. hat;  brunello cucinelli. earring; nastgal.


rings; vintage. knuckle ring; ebay.

Shop for acid:
shirt; unif.


lee jeans; asos.

hat; free people.

cheap monday jeans; chictopia.
shorts; chictopia.

shorts; chictopia.
 
leggings & shirt; american apparel.